is an add-on application for the Martin Lightjockey
It can be used for various purposes from automation of an installation to live applications.
The Scheduler module can be used to automate an installation so certain events happen at a specific time and date.
The Touch Panel module can be used with a touch screen or simply a mouse. Nightclubs, Live Shows or a Remote Control
Screen for architectural installations are only a few examples of where it can be used.
Click here to Download
LJ Touch and LJ Scheduler users
should consider upgrading to the LJ Manager as it combine both application and a lot more...
· CPU: Pentium 2 or higher
· Memory: 64 MB of Ram (256 suggested)
· Screen Resolution: Video card and monitor capable of 800 X 600
or higher (1024 X 768 or higher is highly recommended)
· Color depth:16 bit or higher
· Touch Screen:
Optional, but useful with the Touch Panel module
· RS-232: Optional but required if you want to do remote control
· GPS: Optional, only needed for applications where the venue is mobile, such as Cruise ships.
Operating system: Windows 2000 or XP
The application will work under Windows 98 and ME, but due to the critical
nature of schedule events and live application it is strongly suggested to use a more stable operating system such as Windows
XP or Window 2000.
When using a lot of graphical buttons in the Touch Panel, Windows 9x and ME will run out of resources